ARUN top - Chocolate
THE SPORTY SCOOP NECK BIKINI TOP
Our Arun top is a sporty scoop neck bikini top with a criss-cross back and thin straps for a comfortable fit all around. It's simple silhouette will make this a staple from season to season and a go-to bikini for all your travel adventures!
- Adjustable criss-cross back. Thin straps for less tan lines. Scoop neck front.
- Double lined for comfort
- Made in California
- 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Additional photos may be used to show fit of the product.
Swimwear size chart should only be used as a guideline.
*Some sizes may overlap, we recommend going with your true to size for tops and bottoms.
SELENA BOTTOMS - If you are between sizes you may want to opt for the smaller size.
MALY TOP - If you have a smaller bust size we recommend going a size down for a more fitted look.
We'd be happy to help you with sizing, send us an email!
Shipping + Returns
FREE USPS SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS OVER $100+
1-3 BUSINESS DAY PROCESSING TIMES
Please provide correct and valid shipping address. We are not responsible for any delays that may occur during the delivery process or for an incorrect shipping address provided by the customer. See more shipping details here.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
- No returns or exchanges on promotions over 30% off or items in our "SALE" section.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange customer must fill out returns form above within 21 days of order being placed.
- Order will be refunded for the price value of the items, minus all shipping costs.
- Exchange for full-priced items will be made in the form of store credit.
See more return details here.
"Honestly probably one of the best suits I've bought ever. They fit right and they're quality. Ive been tired of cute suits that dont hold up in the water for awhile. Good for sun bathing and swimming."
"I am curvy and have been my whole life so seeing a company that has models that look like me is amazing... I have to admit I was very nervous as I was about to try on but everything looked AMAZING on."